TP Link Support | TP Link Toll Free Number | +1-800-891-5603
Why is my tp link not working?
1) Be Confirm that you are connected to the TP-Link Router with the computer that was originally connected to your Cable modem, then log on to the management click Network->MAC Clone on the left side.
2) If so, the router is not able to communicate with your modem and cause you can't access the Internet.
So connect with TP link support for solve the issue.
How do I access my TP Link Router?
1. Open the web browser and in the address bar type in:
2. Type the username and password in the login page. ...
3. Click Security->Remote Management on the left side.
4. With the default setting (Port 80 and IP address 0.0.0.0), the Remote Management function is disabled.
5. Click Save to save the settings
How can I configure TP Link Router?
1. Log into the router's web-based management page. .and get TPLink support
2. Configure WAN Connection Type. ...
3. Enter your PPPoE username and password which are provided by your ISP.
4. Click Save to save your settings, then the router will connect to Internet after a while.
Can not connect to Internet TP Link?
1. Check whether the laptop has a WIFI button, make sure the WIFI is on. Restart the laptop. ...
2. Restart the router. 2. Make sure that the WLAN light is on or flashing, check the settings whether the SSID is broadcasted or hide. ...
3. Remove the wireless profile on the laptop. ...
4. Put in your password
For TP Link support call at +1-800-891-5603