Belkin router customer service number | tech support care | +1-800-891-5603
How to configure Belkin Router? Ask Belkin Tech support Canada
New Comer for Belkin router, then be rest assured that setting up this router won’t take much of your valuable time. The following article will guide you on setting up your new product and if you still face difficulty setting it up, then our friendly Belkin customer support experts are available 24*7 to help you at Belkin routercustomer service number -+1-800-891-5603
Open up a web browser like google chrome or internet explorer and in the address bar type the IP address of the device which most of the times is 192.168.1.1 and Press Enter.
Once you enter the mentioned IP it will take you to a page where you will be prompted to enter username and password, the default username and password both are admin, then click OK to log into the device.
Click on Wireless->Basic on the left side and then configure the basic wireless settings:
Enable “Enable Wireless” and “SSID Broadcast”
Enter user id for your wireless network into the SSID box
Select the correct region which is your country/area.
Click Save/Apply to save your settings. Sometimes you might need to reboot your router to active these settings.
for more support call at Belkin router customer service number
Matter of contention for Belkin routers
• Not able to configure the router settings
• Issue with setting up a password for the router
• Technical issue with setting up of the router
• Improper internet connectivity using the router
• Resetting the TP Link router password
• Setting up your new TP Link Router
• Ensuring proper data connection speed
• Firewall set-up and maintenance for businesses
• Securing the network with a password
Still you are facing such kind of problem connect call with Belkin router customer service number -+1-800-891-5603