D-link router technical support | D-link router customer service | +1-800-891-5603
D Link Support
Why is my D Link not working?
1) are you connected to the Router with the computer that was originally connected to your Cable modem, then log on to the management click Network->MAC Clone on the left side.
2) If so, the router is not able to communicate with your modem and cause you can't access the Internet.
So connect with D Link support for solve the issue.
How do I access my D Link Router?
1. Open the web browser and in the address bar type in:
2. enter the username and password in the login page. ...
3. Click Security->Remote Management on the left side.
4. With the default setting (Port 80 and IP address 0.0.0.0), the Remote Management function is disabled.
5. Click Save to save the settings
How can I configure D Link Router?
1. Log into the router's web-based management page. .and get D Link support
2. Configure WAN Connection Type. ...
3. Enter your PPPoE username and password which are provided by your ISP.
4. Click Save to save your settings, then the router will connect to Internet after a while.
Can not connect to Internet D Link ?
1. Check whether the laptop has a WIFI button, be confirm the WIFI is on. Restart the laptop. ...
2. Restart the router. 2. Be confirm that the WLAN light is on or flashing, check the settings whether the SSID is broadcasted or hide. ...
3. Remove the wireless profile on the laptop. ...
4. Put in your password
For D Link support call at +1-800-891-5603