Belkin technical support number | belkin wireless router technical support | +1-800-891-5603
Why is my Belkin not working?
1) Be sure that you are connected to the Belkin Router with the computer that was originally connected to your Cable modem, then log on to the management click Network->MAC Clone on the left side.
2) If so, the router is not able to communicate with your modem and cause you can't access the Internet.
So connect with Belkin technical support number for solve the issue.
How do I access my Belkin Router?
1. Open the web browser and in the address bar type in:
2. Type the username and password in the login page. ...
3. Click Security->Remote Management on the left side.
4. With the default setting (Port 80 and IP address 0.0.0.0), the Remote Management function is disabled.
5. Click Save to save the settings
still you are facing such problem get connect wth Belkin technical support number.
How can I configure Belkin Router?
1. Log into the router's web-based management page. .and get connect with Belkin technical support number
2. Configure WAN Connection Type. ...
3. Enter your PPPoE username and password which are provided by your ISP.
4. Click Save to save your settings, then the router will connect to Internet after a while.
Can not connect to Internet TP Link?
1. Check whether the laptop has a WIFI button, make sure the WIFI is on. Restart the laptop. ...
2. Restart the router. 2. Make sure that the WLAN light is on or flashing, check the settings whether the SSID is broadcasted or hide. ...
3. Remove the wireless profile on the laptop. ...
4. Put in your password
For Belkin support call at belkin technical support number +1-800-891-5603